The town of Edson, Alberta is 200km west of Edmonton and 160 km east of Jasper on the Yellowhead Highway (#16). Edson's growing economy is based on oil, gas, coal and timber. The town has a full range of recreational and cultural facilities, excellent health care services and a vibrant business sector.
- Town of Edson Population 8,365 (2008 census)
- Edson's primary trade area services over 27,000 people
- In 2008, 10,740 vehicles per day pass the property along Highway 16 westward and 9,660 vehicles per day along Highway 16 eastward.
- Average household income of $78,223 (2005)
- A recently completed retail development featuring a modern 13,390 sq ft building on a 1.14 acre site
- Located on the southwest corner of Yellowhead Highway and 45th Street, the site offers excellent access and exposure
- Tenants include Spirits Liquor, CitiFinancial, and M&M Meats
- Nearby retail draws include Extra Foods, Boston Pizza, and A&W