The town of Morinville, Alberta is a vibrant suburban community located fifteen minutes North of Edmonton, on Highway #2.
- Morinville population 8,569(2011)
- Primary Trading Area of 8,569 people (2011); Total Trading Area in excess of 20,000 people
- Average Annual Family Income $116,237 (2011)
- Excellent exposure from Highway #2; access via 100 Street (Morinville Road)
- 8,400 sq.ft. retail building completed in 2004; tenants include Herbal Magic, Lubexx and Spirits Liquor
- Tim Horton's opened on the site in 2007
- Extra Foods (40,000 sq.ft. grocery store + gas bar) anchors the development.
- Several pad sites and second multi-tenant retail strip building are planned for this develoment phase
- Future development - additional opportunities available adjacent to the initial development phase