The town of Morinville, Alberta is a vibrant suburban community located 12 minutes North of Edmonton, on Highway #2.
- Morinville population 12,828 (2015)
- Total trade area population exceeds 98,298
- Average Annual Family Income $121,925 (2015)
- Excellent exposure from Highway #2; access via 100 Street (Morinville Road)
- Existing 11 acre grocery anchored site located in close proximity to Edmonton's new industrial heartland
- Tenants include No-frills grocery store and gas bar, Tim Horton's, Dairy Queen, Jiffy Lube, Spirits Liquor Store, Q Nails and Dollar Tree
- Future development - additional opportunities available adjacent to the initial development phase