137th Avenue and 97th Street, Edmonton, Alberta
Strategically located on the northwest corner of 97th Street and 137th Avenue, the most significant intersection in North Edmonton, Griesbach Village is set to become one of Edmonton's top new retail nodes with Phase 1, anchored by Shoppers Drug Mart, opening late 2016.
- Approximately 4,800 people currently reside in the former military base of Griesbach. At full build there will be over 14,000 residents
- Primary Trade Area is in excess of 230,000 people
- 109,000 square feet of prime commercial space on 13.23 acres
- 4.79 stalls per 1,000 square feet
- Pad sites and CRU space available from 1,100 square feet
- Traffic flows are in excess of 81,000 vpd