Highway 1 & Dunmore Road, Medicine Hat, Alberta
Located 2.5 hours southeast of Calgary in Medicine Hat, Strachan Corner is positioned on the southwest corner of the Trans-Canada Highway and Dunmore Road and will complete the final retail node to be developed on the south side on the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Medicine Hat has a primary trade area population of 75,589 (2015) with a secondary trade area population of an additional 31,314 (2015) people
- The average household income is approximately $96,125 (2015)
- The 12.95 acre, infill development site will be anchored by Save On Foods and is set to open in 2017 with over 125,000 square feet of new retail upon completion
- National retailers within 2 blocks include Walmart Supercentre, The Home Depot, Sobeys, Canadian Tire, PetSmart, Real Canadian Superstore and Staples
- The Trans-Canada Highway (Highway 1) boasts 29,000 vpd along with Dunmore Road adding another 20,500 vpd