St. Paul, Alberta
The town of St. Paul, Alberta is located 2.5 hours north east of Edmonton on Highway 29. St. Paul's economy is based on it's rich agricultural land, and is supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
- St. Paul has a population of 6,004 (2014)
- Trade area population of 20,311 (2014)
- Average Household Income of $95,278 (2014)
- 19.5 acre retail power centre development site
- Located on the Northwest corner of Highway #29 (50th Avenue) and Golf Drive (57th Street)
- Site offers excellent exposure to Highway #29
- Adjacent to Extra Foods
- Pads and CRU space available from 1,200 sq. ft.