St. Paul, Alberta
The town of St. Paul, Alberta is located in the centre of the northeast region Alberta, 214 km northeast of Edmonton. St. Paul's economy is based on it's rich agricultural land, and is supplemented by the oil and gas industries.
- Town of St. Paul population of 5,441 (2007); County of St. Paul #19 population 5,925 (2006); Census Division #12 population of 63,000
- Primary Trading Area of 13,000 people
- Average Household Income of $83,342
- 19.5 acre retail power centre development site
- Located on the Northwest corner of Highway #28 (50th Avenue) and Golf Drive (57th Street)
- Site offers excellent exposure to Highway #28
- Adjacent to Extra Foods
- Pads and CRU space available from 1,200 sq. ft.